UX Designer (Full-time) – Mid Level
We are a growing tech agency based in Houston, Texas, with team members across the globe. Our primary specialization is in process automation, but we also design and build for a range of web and mobile properties. Our clients come in all shapes and sizes, as do our projects, but at our core, we strive to use technology to solve our customers’ problems quickly and efficiently.
We’re looking for a passionate UX designer with at least 3 years of experience developing high-performing solutions. You’ll be responsible for conceptualizing and designing engaging visual experiences for our clients to complement our solutions.
Basically, we’re great at making kick-ass solutions and need to make sure their design reflects it.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Apply conceptual design thinking to create world-class digital services across SaaS Platforms, bringing together user needs, business goals, and technical capabilities.
- Develop UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows, and use cases.
- Create tangibility for the team and the client through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping.
- Work directly with customers and prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior, and verify design concepts.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, program managers, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Demonstrated visual style and design skills
- Organized, decisive, punctual, with excellent time management skills
- Committed to and optimistic about working in a team
- Dynamic and creative, oriented towards finding alternative solutions and drafting clear proposals.
- High motivation to grow professionally, as well as in the business.
- English proficiency: 90% at least
- Knowledge of graphic design software (ie: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- HTML and CSS Knowledge
- Bootstrap Knowledge
- CMS Knowledge
- Qualitative & Quantitative Research Methodologies
- Knowledge to effectively use prototyping and presenting software (ie: Balsamiq, Sketch, Axure, Invision, Marvel, Figma)
- Knowledge of methodologies for executing usability tests, focus group management, and user testing/interviewing